I’m going to make a couple assumptions about you.
– If you’re reading this website, you’re probably a really smart person.
– You probably work hard at everything you do.
– You probably want the best for yourself and your family.
– You care about your presentation, and want to look your best every day.
– You want to show up to your projects and meetings with focus, confidence and passion.
– You probably value respect and altruism.
– You understand that money is energy.
– Whether or not you want to create an empire, you understand that where you invest your money is ultimately where you want to put your attention, vitality and spirit.
– Above all, you value your time and probably don’t have a lot of it to do things you hate.
If you agreed to these statements, you probably could see the value that a wardrobe stylist provides.
When you hire a wardrobe stylist,
– You’ll be more confident because you’ll be presenting your most polished self – undoubtedly leading to greater success professionally.
– You’ll be more relevant because someone is updating your wardrobe to the freshest picks and considering the most recent trends.
– You’ll save money by not purchasing things that don’t fit you, or don’t look right for your figure and lifestyle that you’ll potentially never wear.
– You’ll save lots time by not having to go to a store and try on clothes that don’t flatter your body.
– You’ll save lots of stress by not having to worry about knowledge of the fashion industry trends or looks that work for you.
– You’ll be able to rely on someone who understands your goals, challenges, lifestyle situations and unique needs.
– A wardrobe stylist will give you peace of mind.
But you already knew this because you’re smart. Leave some comments below to let me know what your thoughts are on wardrobe stylists. I’d love to know what you think!
read more of this article